Saturday, February 7, 2015

R E A S O N




Describe the Personality of the Person You Love Most…How could your unique personality make a real difference in their lives and theirs in yours?

I love the way you make me feel when i am with you
I love how you make me smile
I love the way you look at me
I love the way you respect me
I love your smile
I love your eyes
I love how I know you'll always be there when i need you to be
I love your laugh
I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life
I love all above even though you know everything about me you still look at me the way you do
And.......................I love you just the way you are










   :: I has a strong belief in my faith. I doesn't let things bother me....I  let it be and I live my life ::




No comments:

Post a Comment